Next up in our, "Meet the Team" Series is Jeri!
Position @ Swig + Swallow: Director of Sales
1. What are you working on right now at Swig + Swallow?
Right now I’m working on distribution and finding new avenues to introduce Swig + Swallow to the world!
2. Name something that recently inspired or excited you.
We recently participated in some trade shows. It’s very exciting for me when people get to taste our product for the first time - the feedback is always awesome and it’s really gratifying working for a product that you truly believe in.
3. How did you get started with Swig + Swallow?
April and I go way back! An opportunity arose to work together just as Swig + Swallow was starting to take off, so I jumped on board.
4. What feels most interesting to you about this work?
Working for a new company, every day there are new challenges and new tasks to be tackled. Also, the challenge of introducing a new product to the market - to consumers, distributors and retail etc - is exciting.
5. Recall a fond food/beverage memory.
I love food! At one of my past server jobs, I loved the shishito peppers way too much. I stuffed my face in the kitchen and by the time I got to my table of new guests, I couldn’t speak because my mouth was on fire!
6. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Finishing my album and getting Swig + Swallow distribution in NYC!